There are several women with due dates near mine at my mother's church. As she is watching them begin to clearly show their pregnancies, she is mourning not being near me during my pregnancy. She requested a blog, and while there won't be much to post prior to the birth of our baby, here it is. The photo I have is of me at 13.5 weeks, so it's almost two weeks old. Perhaps I don't look prego to you, but Dan and I sure see a difference! I'll get him to take a better photo when he returns on Monday. He's at PAX, a big computer gaming conference in Seattle, with his two brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOh! I see it I do! A Little Hernberg baby bump. He's going to be so cute; can't wait to meet him!! :)
Wow! Crazy. Thanks for making a blog! :)
Post a Comment