Well, I tried posting a video of our soon to be old apartment, but it was too large and I need to wait for Dan to compress the video, because I'm not that technical. :)
Instead, I'll share that on Sunday night, Dan got to feel the baby kick for the first time. I've been feeling the baby kick quite clearly since about 16 weeks, which I know is early, but my midwife and chiropractor said my placenta is perfectly positioned posteriorly so that the baby is right up against my belly making it easy to feel. The baby mostly kicks when I'm laying down or when I'm driving with the seat belt across my lap or leaning forward at my desk. So, on Sunday night Dan was able to catch the baby kicking and it was very exciting for him.
Tomorrow, I'll be 19 weeks. I realized that my third trimester starts Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day. That seems so soon and is crazy! A bit overwhelming because I feel like we just found out we were pregnant!
On Oct. 12, we start our Bradley Childbirth Classes, a 12 week series taught by an awesome woman who had a homebirth of twins with my midwife a year ago. See the video of the birth on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dgvC9WW3Bk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment