Thanks for the pics and the video. Wow she is sooooo cute! Love the smile! Can't wait to meet her some day, wish we weren't all so far apart. Can't believe us Hernberg and Jackson kids are so spread out all over the place now!
Love the smiles video. Susanne, you are looking great! I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to talk to you. I've been resisting calling, given your request not to be inundated with a million phone calls, but don't think I'm not thinking about you every day! Call me when you are ready. Love, Amos
Oh my goodness! She smiles SO big already! Thanks for sharing your precious little girl with us! I hope you all are just relishing these days and of course falling more and more in love with that sweet little girl each moment! Hope to see you soon :)
7 comments:
awesome pics. shout out to the diaperbag my mom made :-) can't wait to meet Emma. You look great Susanne
Thanks for the pics and the video. Wow she is sooooo cute! Love the smile! Can't wait to meet her some day, wish we weren't all so far apart. Can't believe us Hernberg and Jackson kids are so spread out all over the place now!
Karen
Oh my gosh, those are REAL smiles!!! I love the drunk on mama's milk sleepy phase. you're making my uterus ache!! ;)
Love the smiles video. Susanne, you are looking great! I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to talk to you. I've been resisting calling, given your request not to be inundated with a million phone calls, but don't think I'm not thinking about you every day! Call me when you are ready. Love, Amos
How precious is she! And Susanne you look fabulous! I am so happy for both of you. Enjoy this sweet time together. Love and hugs, Sherry xxxooo
Oh my goodness! She smiles SO big already! Thanks for sharing your precious little girl with us! I hope you all are just relishing these days and of course falling more and more in love with that sweet little girl each moment! Hope to see you soon :)
-Shannon
What an adorable and smiley girl! :)
Post a Comment