Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emma is One Month Old!

Emma turned one month old yesterday!  It's hard to believe! 

Aunt Christy visited for a week and left last Wednesday.  She was a tremendous help and great company, and even removed the 2 ft. tall weeds growing on our patio.  :)  Here she is with Emma, followed by more photos with me, and then of Dan, Emma and myself. The next photo is Emma in the dress that Daddy bought for her the day after she was born.  Those photos are followed by photos of Dan's brothers visiting today, Pete from Oregon and Mark from San Diego.  Pete gave Dan and early birthday present of a trap shooter and below are photos of him and groomsman, Steve, in town from Atlantic City, attempting to assemble it.  Must run and nurse Emma...



And in other news, my nephew Matthew started walking today!  He turned one on March 14th.

2 comments:

Amy Schmidt said...

Love the pics. Her expression in the first one is adorable. You can see her face changing already! I can't decide who she looks like. Sometimes she reminds me of you, Susanne, or Christy when you were babies. Other times I think she looks like Dan. But these most recent pics remind me of Matthew at that age. I dunno, but I do know she's a cutie!

Rebecca said...

she's cute as ever
oh, and i like your shirt :)