She smiles a lot and even laughs now. She also makes a lot of noises while she sleeps, which at times is hilarious and at other times sounds so sad!
Susanne's mom is here now and is a huge blessing. We've been really blessed with the help we've received, and people have started bringing meals, which is awesome.
Here's a photo Dan's mom took when she was here. A little peace activist already!

A glimpse of Emma's growing cheeks and double chin.
Daddy's favorite outfit for Emma. Size 6 mos., but she needed to wear it anyway.
Here's a great Emma smile. It covers her whole sweet face.
Here's a video of Emma snoring last night. I can't decide if it sounds like a squeeky bike tire or a Canadian goose. No, it's not a wheeze. Just one of the many sounds she makes, but I was only able to catch this one this time. Later, Daddy was making the same noise in his sleep, though I didn't get video evidence, so we know where Emma got it from. :)
5 comments:
So sweet! :-)
I would like to come admire your sweet little princess some time! Our colds finally seem to be subsiding. Though I am sure that she is receiving great immunity being such a great nurser :-).
Blessings and love,
Inge and Xander
Emma's sleepy noises are sooo very cute! Can't help but grin hearing them. You guys are so fortunate to have such a sweet little girl!!
Suezanne n Bryan
Baby Canadian Goose, for sure. :)
That video is hilarious! What cute little sounds she makes!
What sweet and silly little goose!!
Post a Comment