I've been putting off posting these photos for months. I need to tell Dan my problems more often, because I told him this evening that I had wanted to post these tonight but was too tired and with his technological wizardry, he had it all done in 5 minutes when it would have taken me at least an hour. So now I'm adding text, which I was informed by other family members that no one cares about. :) They just want photos.
SOOO... here's what we've done the last few months. These photos are digging way back and I have many more to add to bring us to the present... I'll do that in a few months. ;) The photos below only cover NY and photos just taken here in Cali.
- September- Dan, Emma and I went to NY (Rochester, Syracuse and Troy) to for a Keitel (Dan's mom's side) family reunion and time with friends in Syracuse and Troy
- October- Emma and I went to Denver to celebrate my sister, Christy's, 25th birthday along with my mom and older sister and nephew, Matthew
- December- Dan, Emma and I went to MI for a Morton Family Christmas and a visit with an old college friend and her sweet new babe. And Emma celebrated her first Christmas!
- On December 17, Emma started walking! She now toddles everywhere and resists being carried. :) She says hi, bye, uh-oh, Dada, Mama, ball, wow, thank you ("ank ooo") and baa (for the sheep). Her favorite is, "Hi, Dada!!!" She says "Weeee!" or "Bwe bwe!" when something is particularly interesting.
- Now next week I am off to TN with Emma to visit my family there. That will be Emma's 6 air travel trip, culminating in 22 total flights in her lifetime. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment