Crazy! Only 3 more weeks and I'll be in my 3rd trimester! I enter it actually on Thanksgiving Day! (Or, I guess the day before?) Dan and I moved into our new place last weekend and are really loving it. I'm slowly getting used to him bike riding to work each day, though I still make him call me every morning when he gets there. :) I'm cooking more, and trying to get more naps. It's much easier to nap during the day than sleep at night for some reason!
We did have our appt with our midwife a few weeks ago and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was very cool, and especially exciting for Dan, who doesn't get to feel the baby moving each day like I do. We've now been to 3 Bradley classes and are enjoying taking that together, and he's very good at making sure I'm eating all I should (I always need to eat more, which is a good problem to have! I love that I get to eat, eat, eat!) and doing my exercises. One of the husbands in our class of 6 couples also works at Blizzard- small world!
No new photos, though other people are starting to really notice the belly. I still don't look like most people do at 5 1/2 months, though I chalk that up to first baby. But the bambino/a moves around all day and is definitely getting plenty big as he/she should, but just keeps tucked all up in there. I'll pop out soon, I'm sure.
Off to bed... I work in the morning, then I'm having the wife of Dan's coworker over tomorrow. We actually met each other randomly at a La Leche League meeting and figured out our husbands work on the same team, and when she called to tell her husband, he and Dan were sitting next to each other at lunch! She's due in a week or so and is having her baby also with midwives, but at the birth center nearby. They just moved here from TX, so we share our transplantation in common, too. Then I have an appt. with my doula, also at my place, which is convenient, followed by a trip to the chiropractor, which I am really looking forward to, as my hip is not enjoying being slept on each night.
Perhaps Dan will read the baby a story before bed. It's so sweet! Dan is the best daddy ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by (for me, anyway!). I really struggled with my hips hurting when I slept too, especially because they tell you to stay on the left side. I wouldn't always make it through the night without ending up on my back, and Matthew turned out fine. So, don't worry. It's important to get your rest. How sweet that Dan reads to baby.
I'm glad your move went well. Can't wait to see more pictures. I love you! Amy
Post a Comment