These are from Wednesday, meaning I was 39 weeks prego.
Just realized that my camera was dating photos wrong, so with the exception of these photos, I think all the recent photos were taken 2 days after I said they were on the blog. Not that anyone is keeping that close of a track on them, but thought I'd mention it.
Just realized that my camera was dating photos wrong, so with the exception of these photos, I think all the recent photos were taken 2 days after I said they were on the blog. Not that anyone is keeping that close of a track on them, but thought I'd mention it.
3 comments:
Whoa! hello, baby! In the beginning it seemed like you were going to be very small, but there's a lot of baby in there now! And you look fabulous! :)
Thank you, dear! :)
dang gina!! are you sure you don't have 2 or 3 in there?? :)
Post a Comment