I am 28 weeks pregnant today. The belly is getting quite noticeable, and I would post pictures for you, but I dropped our camera in the sand when we took Thanksgiving guests to see the ocean last Friday, and the camera is no longer functional. Opps! We'll get that taken care of as we head into must-have camera months.
I'm feeling good, though tire easily, though I think much of it is just leftover fatigue from Thanksgiving. I have my work baby shower next Thursday, and that's exciting. I've been trying my best to compile a reasonable registry, and I have only 8 days left of work. That is very exciting, especially as I'm starting to feel the crunch for getting ready for the baby (stuff I need to read, do, visit pediatricians, etc). It is also crazy to think that I won't be working for a long time, Lord willing. I will also miss the people at my work. Overall, it's an emotional chapter, and as soon as I'm done with work (Dec. 15th), it'll just be 8 days until Christmas guests are here. We're very excited about that, but it seems then that the rest of December will be filled with Christmas rather than baby preparation, and then we'll already be into January. Ah well...
I do feel super blessed and grateful to be able to stop working early. I can't imagine working til the end, or even one month before. Other people do it everyday, but I am a slow mental processor, and I need the reflection and preparation time. And nap time.
Hopefully, there will be photos soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment