.
This is out of order, but Emma really started sitting well the past week or so. She reaches for everything from sitting, and sometimes will launch herself forward onto her belly, wishing she could crawl. I have good video of it, but no time to post. Sorry no photos. And sorry the videos on the last post didn't work well-- maybe I'll fix them later. :)
Dan took Emma to a friend's house yesterday to return something, and she wanted to play with their 10 month old's toy. Dan told me she had stood on this toy for 10 minutes or so, and I thought he meant an exersaucer. Was I ever surprised when he showed me this photo above. Pretty impressive!
This is out of order, but Emma really started sitting well the past week or so. She reaches for everything from sitting, and sometimes will launch herself forward onto her belly, wishing she could crawl. I have good video of it, but no time to post. Sorry no photos. And sorry the videos on the last post didn't work well-- maybe I'll fix them later. :)
Dan took Emma to a friend's house yesterday to return something, and she wanted to play with their 10 month old's toy. Dan told me she had stood on this toy for 10 minutes or so, and I thought he meant an exersaucer. Was I ever surprised when he showed me this photo above. Pretty impressive!
2 comments:
Hello! I am a new reader from The Nutritionist Reviews. Please follow me back at: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/. Looking forward to reading your posts!
The pics of Emma and you guys swinging are adorable! I love the focused look on her face when reading the book :-)
Post a Comment