
Thank you to my mom's good friend, Judy, for taking these awesome photos! More on Nana Anne and Papa Tim and Great Grammy and Great Grampy Rueben and Shirley and Jim and Jo to come...






Just a way to keep our scattered family and friends posted on our lives
3 comments:
She's adorable as ever and you look beautiful too!!
Look at that gorgeous smile! Those are fantastic pictures! Thanks for updating the blog-- I still check it every day. :)
what a precious lil girl you have been blessed with!! It was my pleasure to take those pics. Promise me I can do again next time you come back? I lov the pics of all of you, and of course mommy n Emma always take nice pics, but I love the ones of Dan and Emma and the look of that special daddy love you can see he has for her! I look forward to watching you all grow together as you blog here!
Post a Comment